Caramel apples! NOW it’s fall.

My morning started slow. I didn’t want to get out of bed. It looked gloomy outside, and not appealing at all. Both of my cats were cuddling with me, so I sat on my phone for a great deal of time.

I finally got up and immediately threw on my workout clothes. Before breakfast or coffee, I did some yoga stretching and then took a walk. Granted it was only to my mom’s house a half block away, it was still a walk. I had to grab my diploma so I could finish an online application.

I got home and made breakfast and did the dishes at the same time. I had a big breakfast today, but still very healthy! Sweet potatoes, 1 egg and 1 egg white, toast, 1 slice of bacon, and a half a grapefruit. Very tasty. I even made a little sandwich out of the yolk like I used to when I was little.

As I ate, I finished the application and submitted it. 2 jobs applied for, hopefully I find more today! Next I did my morning computer routine, checking out any new posts on blogs.

After being lazy for far too long, I jumped rolled off the couch and left for a long walk. Today I took a break from running all together and decided to walk and do a Focus T25 workout.

I returned from my walk feeling much better. I did a lot of thinking about a good base work out schedule that I can follow that can be changed day to day according to my work schedule. I will definitely be doing more looking into that, and maybe making a calendar where I can mark off my days.

I started Focus T25’s Full Body Circuit next. I only did 10 minutes out of the 25, but I was pooped. To compensate I did 4 more minutes of my own ab workouts.

My body needed some fuel after all of that, so I made a yummy shake! I used 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 2 tbsp of PB2, 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 3/4 a banana, 4 drops liquid stevia extract, about 8 ice cubes, and some water until it reached the right consistency. Over 19 grams of protein, and I could barely snap a picture before guzzling it down. So good!

I had to start getting ready for work, so I showered. It was getting pretty close to having to go, so I had to fit lunch in soon, even though I wasn’t feeling very hungry. Not ideal. I headed for the kitchen. My parents got us a huge chunk of smoked gouda from Wisconsin, so I was dying to use it. I made a grilled cheese with turkey and tomatoes. On the side I had the rest of the tomato I used, and some cucumber slices. I only used 1/2 oz of cheese, and OH MY GOD was it good. I could only imagine throwing a huge slab on top of a cheeseburger!

I finished getting ready for work, and then was off. I brought along an apple, hoping it would be enough to tie me over until dinner around 8.

I had 2 cancellations, so I only ended up with 2 appointments. There was a large list of things to do, and I only ended up being able to do one or two big tasks. I ate my apple around 5:30 when I finally got hungry, but it didn’t do much. Luckily I finished with my last appointment fairly quickly, and closed up and got out of there.

I got home and changed out of my work clothes. Tony had the dinner I planned ready. Black pepper marinated salmon, asparagus, and quinoa. I hadn’t had fish in a long time. It was great.

We grabbed beer and read some Goosebumps. After a few chapters, we pulled out the caramel apples Tony got from the candy store nearby. I had planned on going to get these tomorrow, he must of read my mind! Sooooo much caramel.

We drank some beers and read more to finish off our night. Day off tomorrow!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s