Unplanned dinner plans and another interview!

I woke up pretty early Monday, and you can guess why; CATS. I had plenty of sleep, so this wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. I got up, made some coffee and grabbed a bowl of cereal with better’n peanut butter on toast.

I sat on the computer for an ungodly amount of time and then got ready and headed to work. It was an uneventful day. I had a granola bar for a snack and a ham wrap for lunch. I forgot my running clothes at home, so instead of going to the path right after work, I had to go shopping first, eating some pecans on the way home.

I got home, put the groceries away, ate an Odwalla bar, and left to go on a neighborhood run. It felt much better than my other recent runs, and I ended up doing 3.7 miles at an 11:08 pace. I’m content with that, but still don’t know how that race is going to go Sunday.

I got home, showered, and it was already time for Tony to get home. We sat around and then finally got dinner started. Just as it was finishing up, our friend asked if we wanted to go out, and since he was really persistent (he just asked once) we went for $1 burgers and some beer. My burger ended up being more with cheese and chipotle mayo, and I got tator tots, and a lot of beer, but it was worth it.

We got home and went straight to bed, I didn’t even wash my make up off. I JUST did it and it would last enough until the next day… right?

I woke up today after amazing sleep wearing ear plugs to drown out the cats being jerks. I grabbed coffee and made eggs, toast with jelly, and some turkey sausage.

My interview was soon after so I headed out. I met with the director and she showed me around the library. This definitely made me want the job even more, and now I have to wait until Friday to hear back!

I went to Target for a few things and then to pick up my race packet for Sunday, but they still didn’t have my size shirt so I have to try again Thursday.

I got home, got ready, and left for a run. I had an awful headache and felt sick, but I still went out and took a walk with some running here and there. I showered when I got home and then started laundry. I did some house work and then made an early lunch. I had apple turkey with feta and gorgonzola pear dressing with sweet potato chips and an apple.

After lunch I played Fallout 3 while waiting for my Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition to be delivered. I had an annoying hunger still so I had some more sweet potato chips, some skinny pop, and then a granola bar. Nothing made me feel better.

I had a headache since last night before dinner, so I took a nap for one last attempt of making it go away. After about an hour I woke up and felt a bit better. Tony was on his way home, my package was still not there, so I watched a bit of TV.

Tony got home, so I folded some laundry and had a pb&j. FINALLY there was a knock at the door and my game was here! I spent a lot of the night playing, we ate dinner, and then I played some more. After awhile Tony decided to play. For dinner we had sweet chile marinated chicken with quinoa and veggies!

While Tony played, we ate dessert. Cookies and ice cream. I definitely need to get a good run in tomorrow!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s