Pre-Magfest Update

I’m still here! We had a wonderful time in DC, and I will be doing a post soon! Here’s an update leading up to the big weekend!


Back at the library! I woke up, and was somehow motivated enough to make myself some pancakes with strawberries and pure maple syrup.

After downing my coffee, I grabbed a Sweet & Salty Peanut bar and went to work. It went by very slowly, and I couldn’t wait to get home. I felt like I hadn’t eaten in months!

I made myself a wrap with turkey, Laughing Cow, lettuce, and sriracha, and had Crazy Hot Pop Chips and carrots on the side. Afterwards, I had an apple, because I just really wanted one, okay?

I played Fallout for a while, because I’d really like to beat it before going to MAGFest this weekend. I got hungry pretty quickly, so I had a Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Chobani Flip 100.

I finally got up and did house work, then after waking Tony up, walked slowly for just 8 minutes on the treadmill, until it made my leg ache a little, so I stopped. I wouldn’t be so upset about this, if it didn’t hurt while walking. I can’t STOP walking to let it heal, so I don’t know that it even will.

We sat around while I played some more, and then I started the leftovers from Monday. Once we finished, we watched TV and worked on our cosplay. Mine is looking pretty good, and I’m excited to show you guys the final outcome!

I had an ice cream cone, played more Fallout, and then finished off the bag of Mrs. Thinster’s cookies. I still ended with a slight deficit for the night!


I woke up, not nearly in as good of a mood as Tuesday. I grabbed a bowl of Kashi cereal, and and english muffin with almond butter. My coffee tasted horrible, and I just wasn’t in the mood for anything.

I checked out my now dry prop, and didn’t really like how it looked, and now Tony has to work on it while I work in order for it to be dry again in time to do the end coats before we leave.

I grabbed my granola bar and headed to work. It wasn’t such a bad day, but I certainly was ready to get home. I started laundry, then ate lunch. I had an egg, cheese, and ham sandwich with fruit.

My mom picked me up to go to Sam’s Club for some things for the trip. After I got home, I finished some of the last of my prop, then Tony and I went shopping for more things.

I had a Salted Caramel Pretzel Chobani Flip when we got home, and then started to pack and get everything ready! After we got a lot done, Tony laid down to sleep a bit more, and I got into a lazy mode, taking a while before I got back up to do some dishes and finish some more packing!

I made my favorite dinner tonight, Sriracha Shrimp Lo Mein, and it turned out perfect, as always. I ate 2 servings, because it’s that good.

We finished most of our projects up, and had some ice cream in the process. I played some more Fallout, and ended up trying some of the new Lays flavors, and having gouda and crackers. I stayed up a little later than usual, and had no trouble falling asleep.


I woke up excited for the day. It was pretty inconvenient that I couldn’t work the morning shift, but I managed.

I had some whole wheat pancakes with fruit for breakfast. All of my meals today are going to be delicious, because I said so, and it’s MAGFest day!

After breakfast I played, and beat Fallout 4! I still will play for side quests and exploring and there’s lots left to do. I liked the game, and definitely didn’t have anything against it like a lot of people do. I didn’t care for certain aspects, and I’m sure the main quest could have been executed better, but I had fun, and I’m not hard to please!

Tony put the last piece of my prop in, and got his ready and packed up. I finished some packing, then showered and gathered all of my toiletries. I still had a while before work so I did get a chance to relax and browse online, being extra quiet so Tony could get the sleep he needed!

When it came time for lunch, I made a wrap with turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and oil and vinegar and had some chips with it.

After lunch, I went to work and got it over with as quickly as possible. I got home, relaxed, and got a few more things ready. Tony woke up, and after finishing our packing, we went to get chipotle for dinner.

It took a while, but after our trip to our favorite donut shop, our friends finally arrived and we packed up and went on our way! I didn’t sleep much, but I got enough naps in to drive some as well.

 Friday – Monday

Coming soon.







Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s